Services that Modjaji offers:
- Consultations and advice on how to get your manuscript published, on the publishing scene in South Africa and on opportunities for your writing.
- Manuscript Assessments – we will read and assess your manuscript and offer feedback and suggestions for publication, improvement or what to work on in your next draft.
- Writing workshops – Colleen Higgs, the publisher at Modjaji Books offers writing workshops, email email@example.com for dates or more information. She can also be invited to do workshops for groups anywhere in the country. If she is not available, she can put you in touch with other reputable writing teachers and courses.
- Seminars about Publishing in South Africa – from time to time Colleen Higgs offers workshops about how to get published in South Africa. She can be invited to present these seminars anywhere in South Africa. She has two decades of experience working in the publishing scene, and access to a wide range of resources. She has compiled and edited four editions of the African Small Publishers’ Catalogue since 2010.
- Custom publishing – we take on a limited number of projects on behalf of clients who want to get a book published. We offer a full package of editing, proofreading, book and cover design as well as marketing and distribution into stores if that is what you want.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote or for more information.